This being the core activity everything else orbits around it. A rehabilitation plan is in place for all the 1841 Persons with disabilities in the area of operation.
Our activities in rehabilitation include:
- Early identification and early intervention for Children with disability.
- Day care center for children affected by cerebral palsy and mental retardation.
- Integration of differently able children in ICDS centers / school.
- Vocational training.
- Parent’s training.
- Fabrication of rehabilitation aids / calipers / crutches / adaptive devices.
- Self help groups.
We work in close collaboration with government to develop complementary and supplementary programs for the persons with disabilities
PCTC is also a member of :
- A network Non profit organisations in Tiruvannamalai to promote Community Based Rehabilitation program.
- Disability Rights Group (DRG) to advocate the rights of PWDs.